Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tristan Thompson Banged Kylie's BFF


Image result for tristan thompson funny


Source - Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson have reportedly broken up due to allegations that he cheated with Kylie Jenner's best friend, Jordyn Woods.  Sources claim that the Kardashians are "beyond angry and disgusted" by Jordyn's alleged betrayal, and they're cutting her off.  Khloé confronted Tristan about cheating with Jordyn, and he admitted to it.

"Khloé was told by people who saw Tristan and Jordan making out and told Khloé, and Khloé confronted Tristan and he admitted it was true," a source tells Us, adding that "Khloé is completely done with him for good."


WOW!

An absolute bombshell out of the Kardashian camp this morning.  Turns out Tristan Thompson (this Tristan Thompson) cheated on Khloe Kardashian again...and this time with a friend of the family!  The nerve!  The audacity!  

I am completely blindsided by this news.  If you asked me a couple of days ago what percent chance I would put on Tristan being unfaithful, I would have said 75%, 80% max.  But ONE HUNDRED PERCENT?!?  Never in my wildest dreams would I have been so bold as to make that claim.  But here we are, a couple days later, and my world has been flipped upside down.  I am so lost right now.  They were America's couple.  When people talk about the Dream Team some people's minds immediately shoot to the '92 Olympic team, but not me.  My mind goes to Tristan and Khloe.  Two perfect little peas in a totally functional pod.  They were my future, they were my children's future, and they were this country's future.

But now...now I don't even know.

And to you Jordyn, for shame!  And with your best friend's sister's man, no less!  I honestly can't even look at you right now.






A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods) on


OK, I'm back.  That caption too thoooooooo 😝😝😃



PS - At this point Tristan is for sure just trying to get Khloe to dump his ass because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself.  It's the only thing that makes sense because financially, this is a disastrous move.  No offense to this Jordyn lady, but she's not exactly the brightest star in the media circus that is the Kardashian news cycle.  She's a hanger-on, not a main attraction, and quite frankly it sounds like she's about to be tossed overboard anyways.  Meanwhile Tristan exits the situation with a young girl who doesn't do nearly as well for herself and is about to lose the closest thing she's ever had to "employment."  Plus on top of that, you've just secured yourself an incredibly scornful and bitter ex who you're going to be forced to interact with on a semi-regular basis because you two dummies thought it was a good idea to have a kid together.  To be honest, he kinda took an L on this one in the grand scheme of things.


PPS - Sarah Hyland is getting yelled at for this joke because people say it's bullying.  I personally just think the joke sucks.  Reach city, desperate for likes.  



Woods, omg do u get it??  LOL.  


It may be a little harsh but I haven't been a fan of Sarah Hyland since she went on some talk show and droned on and on about how she looks like Mila Kunis.  Mila is one in ten billion, miss thing.  Don't you fucking forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment